PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter RGPD), of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and of the Organic Law 3/2018, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights (from now on, LOPDGDD), My fed loan guarantees the protection and confidentiality of the personal data, of any type that our clients provide to us, in accordance with the arranged thing in the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Character data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in that sense My fed loan has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, exposed below. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Responsible for the treatment
Title: My fed loan
Email: [email protected]
Purpose of treatment
All data provided by our clients and/or visitors on the My fed loan website or to its personnel, will be included in the register of activities for the treatment of personal data, created and maintained under the responsibility of My fed loan, essential for providing the services requested by users, or for resolving the doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles about the users of our services.
Legitimacy of treatment
- Contractual relationship: It is the one that applies when you buy one of our products or contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend to the consultations and claims that you make to us and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or request for information raised.
We do not give your personal data to anyone, except to those public or private entities to whom we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with any law. To give an example, the Tax Law obliges us to provide the Tax Office with certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned cases, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will previously request your permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this respect.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the above purposes.
(INTERNAL NOTE: THIS PARAGRAPH IS TO BE CHANGED BY THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE IF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS ACTUALLY TAKE PLACE. WE RECOMMEND YOU TO ASK FOR ADVICE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REFLECT IT CORRECTLY IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS)
In this sense, My fed loan will conserve personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the period of prescription of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to My fed loan, and will not be treated except to make it available to public administrations, judges and courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information handled on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and the risks to which the data are exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use you make of the data (including username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follows strict privacy rules and in case we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to follow the same rules and allow us to audit them to verify their compliance.
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to have your personal data deleted, where this is possible (for example, by legal imperative);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing is in doubt, in which case we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition to the treatment of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to treat them is our legitimate interest. “Company_Name” will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defence of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to treat them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent given to My fed loan
To exercise your rights, you can do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at the address Montevideo, attaching a copy of your ID card.
Guardianship of rights
In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can make a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Electronic headquarters: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Phone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Formulating a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not involve any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or a solicitor is not necessary.
My fed loan reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect its compliance.